This 50 minute tutorial covers many tools and techniques related to media management in Final Cut Pro X.
It answers questions such as:
- What is Media Management?
- What is the difference between a clip and a media file, and why is this important?
- How to adjust media settings for Libraries?
- How to consolidate media?
- How to use both Managed Media and External Media
- How to transcode media (and why you might want to do it)
- How to manage render media
- How to relink clips (and when you might need to do it)
…and a lot of other things too.
If you’ve been wanting to learn the fundamentals of media management in Final Cut Pro X, this training should help.
Important: If you’re already a member, this training is available to you free within the membership library.