Final Cut Pro X Tutorial
This Final Cut Pro X tutorial will get you started with editing.
- It contains 2 hours and 32 minutes of video training.
- It is updated for version 10.1 of Final Cut Pro X.
- This tutorial is totally free to watch on this site!
- (Optional) You can purchase the downloadable version of this tutorial which includes practice clips you can use to follow along. (Scroll down past the table of contents for details.)
I hope this Final Cut Pro X training is helpful. Enjoy!
All the best,
Final Cut Pro X Tutorial Contents
- Getting Started
- Tour of the Final Cut Pro X Interface
- Select and Add Clip Ratings
- Smart Collections
- Types of Edits
- Connected Clips
- Clip Appearance
- Tools in Final Cut Pro X
- The Precision Editor
- Built-In Effects
- Ken Burns Effect
- Video Effects
- Compound Clips
- Slow Motion and Fast Motion
- Color Correction
- Media Management
Now Available: Save this Entire Course to Your Computer!
Would you like to download the entire beginner’s course (plus practice media) and save it to your computer? Now you can. The purchase price for the downloadable version is $49. Click on the “Add to Cart” button below to get started!
P.S.> These are high quality videos – BIG files (about 3 GB’s total), so they’ll take a while to download.
Your Feedback Please?
Once you’ve made it all the way through this training tutorial, please let me know what you think of it. You can email me at izzy at izzyvideo dot com.