Final Cut Pro X Tutorial
This Final Cut Pro X tutorial will get you started with editing in the brand new interface.
- It contains 2 hours and 39 minutes of video training.
- This tutorial is totally free to watch on this site!
- (Optional) You can purchase the downloadable version of this tutorial which includes practice media you can use to follow along. (Scroll down past the table of contents for details.)
I hope this Final Cut Pro X training is helpful. Enjoy!
All the best,
Final Cut Pro X Tutorial Contents
- Getting Started
- Overview of the Interface
- Keywords and Ratings
- Different Kinds of Edits
- Overwrite Editing
- Using Markers
- Clip Appearance
- The Precision Editor
- Transition Details
- Built-In Video Effects
- Clip Effects
- Compound Clips
- Retiming Clips for slow motion and fast motion
- Clip analysis for stabilization and color balance
- Color Correction, Video Scopes, Color Boards, and Color Match
- Importing from a Video Camera
- Sharing and exporting your video project
- Managing Your Media and Projects
Now Available: Save this Entire Course to Your Computer!
Would you like to download the entire beginner’s course (plus practice media) and save it to your computer? Now you can. The purchase price for the downloadable version is $49, but right now I’m discounting the price to only $37. Click on the “Add to Cart” button below to get started!
P.S.> These are high quality videos – BIG files (about 2 GB’s total), so they’ll take a while to download.
Your Feedback Please?
Once you’ve made it all the way through this training tutorial, please let me know what you think of it. You can email me at izzy at izzyvideo dot com.