This Final Cut Pro X tutorial will get you started with editing.
- It contains 2 hours and 32 minutes of video training.
- This tutorial is totally free to watch on this site!
- (Optional) You can get the downloadable version which includes practice clips you can use to follow along.
I hope this Final Cut Pro X training is helpful. Enjoy!
All the best,
Final Cut Pro X Tutorial Contents
- Getting Started
- Tour of the Final Cut Pro X Interface
- Select and Add Clip Ratings
- Smart Collections
- Types of Edits
- Connected Clips
- Clip Appearance
- Tools in Final Cut Pro X
- The Precision Editor
- Built-In Effects
- Ken Burns Effect
- Video Effects
- Compound Clips
- Slow Motion and Fast Motion
- Color Correction
- Media Management
For a limited time: Get this course and my Advanced Final Cut Pro X Course in one low-priced bundle!
Get the downloadable versions of both my Basic and Advanced Final Cut Pro X courses in one low-priced bundle. They include the practice media for one low price, $39 (instead of the full price of $128 for both courses).
Your Feedback Please?
Once you’ve made it all the way through this training tutorial, please let me know what you think of it. You can email me at izzy at izzyvideo dot com.