This iMovie tutorial will get you up and running with iMovie.
- It contains more than 2 hours of video training.
- This tutorial is totally free to watch on this site!
- (Optional) You can purchase the sample media to use as you follow along with the course if you choose (This includes a downloadable version of the course video as well. Scroll down past the table of contents for details).
Please note that I used iMovie version 9.0.9 in this tutorial. If you’re using a newer version of iMovie, the interface will be very different. I’m planning to update this course eventually, but I have other projects I need to do first.
I hope this iMovie tutorial is helpful to you. Enjoy!
All the best,
iMovie Tutorial Contents
- Welcome to the iMovie Tutorial
- Importing Video Into iMovie
- Tour of the iMovie Interface
- Manage Projects
- Fine-Tuning Your Edits
- The Clip Trimmer
- The Precision Editor
- Video Effects
- Color Grading in iMovie
- Slow Motion and Fast Motion in iMovie
- Freeze Frames
- Photos and the Ken Burns Effect
- Photos and Dissolves
- Audio in iMovie
- Audio Effects
- Voiceovers in iMovie
- One More Thing
Your Feedback Please?
Once you’ve made it all the way through this training tutorial, please let me know what you think of it. You can email me at izzy at izzyvideo dot com.