Here’s a Final Cut Pro X tutorial video you might find helpful…
Once again it’s based on a common question I get about still frames and photos.
Some of the things I demonstrate in this new video:
- How to create a still frame
- How to create a still image (different thing)
- How to create custom keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow
- How to change the duration of a photo in the timeline
- How to change the default duration of photos you import
Yeah, there’s lots of stuff in there.
Once again I do my best to demonstrate these concepts in a way that’s
educational and (hopefully) entertaining.
I hope you find it helpful!
This video is for Izzy Video Members only. If you’re not yet an Izzy Video
Member, click here to learn about a membership.