If you loved my first Final Cut Pro X tutorial, you’re going to love this advanced one!
This advanced tutorial picks up where my beginner’s tutorial left off. It goes much deeper into the capabilities of Final Cut Pro X.
This tutorial includes:
- 32 training videos, nearly 4 hours total
- Download immediately to your computer and save them as long as you want
- (optional) Downloadable practice media, so you can work on the same content you see me using in the videos
Please note that the version I use in the videos is 10.0.3. You might notice differences if you’re using a newer version. Also, with 10.1 there are many changes, and I’m currently working on an update of this video training.
Choose which package you want:
My Advanced Final Cut Pro X training includes topics such as:
- Multicam – techniques for working with multicam clips, such as creating them, editing them, changing angles, adjusting synchronization, color correcting, and more.
- Green screen (chroma key) – techniques for keying, adjusting, and polishing green screen
- Audio techniques – advanced audio techniques and controls you can use in Final Cut Pro X
- Animating and Compositing – create complex animations using keyframes, blend modes, and compositing techniques
- Ken Burns – create the Ken Burns effect manually so you can take total control over your image animations
- Color Correction and Color Grading – techniques for working with color in Final Cut Pro X, to fix problems, match shots, and create the looks you want.
- Roles – Learn the benefits of roles and how to use them
- Re-Linking, Organizing, and Metadata – Final Cut Pro X has powerful organization capabilities, and I show you how to use them
If you’re not happy with the course, send me an email within 7 days of your purchase. I’ll refund your money, and we can still be friends.
Choose which package you want:
Questions and Answers
Q: How long can I keep the videos?
A: Once you purchase the tutorial, you can download the videos to your computer and save them as long as you want.
Q: How big are the video files?
A: All the videos are high definition (720p), so the total course download is about 900 MB for the video tutorials, and another 1GB for the practice media (if you purchase the option that comes with practice media).
Q: I’m already an Izzy Video Member. Is this course included with my membership?
A: This tutorial is a stand-alone, separate product that I offer, so it is not included with an Izzy Video membership (though members get access to more than 200 other videos).
Q: Do I need to have a Paypal account to purchase this course?
A: No, you don’t need a Paypal account. I use Paypal as my payment processor, but you can use any Visa or Mastercard to purchase the course, without registering for a Paypal account.
Q: Will the videos play on the iPad?
A: Yes, I was able to play them on my iPad 2, but I haven’t tested them on the first generation iPad.
Do you have questions about the course that I haven’t answered here? Please email me at email@example.com so I can answer them.